Monday, March 11, 2013

March Playlist - Workout


I decided to go ahead and post my workout playlist for the moment. I am on a personal mission similar to Steph's Project Get Hotter. My husband recently invested in a pair of passes to our city's recreation center and I have made good use of it already. They have an indoor track with is down in their basement. This is good for me because I can go down there and walk/run/jog and really push myself. All kinds of people use the Rec Center so there are families/individuals on the track who may just be strolling and some who are full on sprinting. So I get a good motivator if I feel like running and I feel judgement free if I need to cool it down a bit. We also went and played racquetball on Saturday and it was a blast for my whole family.

I know this playlist is kind of random, but to each his own, right?

These are songs that push me in all areas, not just working out. I also listen to this playlist while working on artwork to keep myself motivated.



1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! What an amazing list of songs! Some real gems in there. I like that you are not afraid to do a good throwback! There are a bunch too that I haven't heard. Will be listening.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna join my club??
Thanks for your comment!