Monday, March 18, 2013

Project: Whitining

Nothing looks better than some sparkling white teeth. (But not too white. I don't like that look.) So I am going to share with you guys my whitening secret. Colgate Optic White toothpaste.

I bought this toothpaste because I was highly influenced by a commercial for it. (Not an uncommon event.) And it really works! I seriously noticed a difference in just a couple of days. I will say that it got my teeth a lot whiter after a couple of weeks, but doesn't seem to get any whiter than that. I have used it for about a year.

Bonus: It only costs as much as a normal tube of toothpaste! Why not try it?

I read on a beauty blog that one good tip is to use anti-redness eye drops to make your eyes stand out more.  It made sense to me, but I haven't had any luck with these:


I am really bad at putting anything in my eyes, so I have been doing the "squeeze it into the corner of your eye and let it drip in" thing. So maybe that's my problem. Anyone had any luck with these eye drops getting rid of red lines in your eyes?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna join my club??
Thanks for your comment!